Words
(pardon my English)
These are what I feel right now..
Am I really needed on this Earth? Still digging the cause of why am I here. Keep trying to find ONE good reason why should I continue.. Life hasn't worth anything until this point of time.
If it's destiny or fate, so forgive me GOD for I'll try to change the path you've chosen for me. But, please lead me to the reason and give me strength to change the fate/destiny written for me.
Family and friends are all I have. But, cheering them are not always mean that I'm happy. It's starts to get hard just to keep the smile on the face. Only try to memorize the smile on their faces, and hopefully it will pour down the emptiness inside.
Dreams are luxury that I wouldn't dare to have. Not being pessimistic, it's just too hard to be optimist when facing the reality. The premonitions of the future have always been gray. 1 question remains. Why am I still here?
In my life, everything's happened either too fast or too slow. The past got lots of ups and downs. Still, it always had a little bit sweetness that somehow made me go through. But now, whose shoulder could I lean on? Dear GOD, why am I still here..
You know what it's like getting up every morning feeling hopeless? Feel like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man? But at the same time, hoping that she still find happiness, even if it's never gonna be with you..
The fat body is here, but inside, it's already empty. The soul has rove wander somewhere in the dark, trying to find the light. Will it lead me to my Mom, Dad, and Bro? Am I really here?
Family and friends are all I have. But, cheering them are not always mean that I'm happy. It's starts to get hard just to keep the smile on the face. Only try to memorize the smile on their faces, and hopefully it will pour down the emptiness inside.
Dreams are luxury that I wouldn't dare to have. Not being pessimistic, it's just too hard to be optimist when facing the reality. The premonitions of the future have always been gray. 1 question remains. Why am I still here?
In my life, everything's happened either too fast or too slow. The past got lots of ups and downs. Still, it always had a little bit sweetness that somehow made me go through. But now, whose shoulder could I lean on? Dear GOD, why am I still here..
You know what it's like getting up every morning feeling hopeless? Feel like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man? But at the same time, hoping that she still find happiness, even if it's never gonna be with you..
The fat body is here, but inside, it's already empty. The soul has rove wander somewhere in the dark, trying to find the light. Will it lead me to my Mom, Dad, and Bro? Am I really here?

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar